Membership Fees for 2020/21 Financial Year
Membership fees have two components
- Insurance and state affiliation fees for individuals,
- Club fees. (we try to keep these as low as possible). Non-club fees are set by Queensland Canoeing (QC).
|Senior Membership||12 months||$75||$70.00||$145.00|
|Junior Membership||12 months||$68||$30.00||$98.00|
- Student discount: a $40 discount is available for full time students who are over 18 and take out a 12 month membership.
This reduces the total from $145 to $105. A valid student card must be produced at your first training session.
- Regional members discount: a $20 discount is offered to members who travel 1.5 hours or more to training sessions and take out a 12 month membership. The total fee for regional members is $125.
- Short-term memberships (3-month or 6-month) are not available to existing members from the previous financial year.
- Trial canoeist applications are not available to existing members from the previous financial year.
- Under the new insurance and state affiliation fees there is now only one class of membership for seniors and juniors i.e. there is no longer a distinction between recreational and competitive memberships.
- Juniors are those under 18 years.
- New members and those with who were not financial in the last 6 months must complete a membership form (the form must be completed on both sides).
- For confirmation of membership costs or related enquiries please contact Guy Stephens (treasurer) firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To apply, please visit the Paddle Qld membership site at https://paddleaustralia.azolve.com, deposit payment into the club account via EFT transfer (see details below), and notify the treasurer by email.
- Club account details for direct deposit: Bank of Queensland BSB 124-112 Account 22337448
What your fees provide:
- Insurance cover.
- Australian Canoeing membership which allows access to inter-club activities & official competitions.
- Coaching and training (polo & white water) (external groups may charge up to $100/day).
- Free boat & gear hire at club training and events.
- Reduced costs of club constructed equipment (i.e. children’s polo boat).
- Occasional access to new gear at reduced prices due to bulk purchases and club discounts.
- First preference when purchasing 2nd hand equipment.
- Reduced cost access to some Queensland canoeing activities (may depend if recreational or competition)
Polo Game Fees
|SCCC Members||AC Members||Trial U/18||Trial 18+|
|Boat and gear hire||Free||$5||N/C||N/C|
QC requires Trial Canoeists to pay $5.00 U/18 & $10.00 18+ insurance levy per trial for a maximum of 3 trials. This is included in our stated fee.
General Boat hire
Single Kayak $10 per use day – Min $20 p/wk
Double Kayak $20 per use day – Min $40 p/wk
Hire fees must be paid in advance.
Long term hire fees are negotiable depending on proposed usage.
Polo Boat mould hire
Adults – $80 min charge
Kids – $25 min charge
Non-member Security Charge $500 refundable upon return in good condition